Saturday, December 10, 2011

Review: Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione

Review for Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione



Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 414
Source: The Book Depository
Release Date: December 1st 2011
Publisher: Piatkus Books
Series Y/N: Yes
No. in Series: Book 2

Found: I bought this book online, off of The Book Depository. I pre-ordered it a few months ago :P


Synopsis: Sexy, powerful, and immortal, Limos is on a crash course with destiny. She’s been marked as Satan’s bride and her jealous fiancĂ© wants her all to himself. The only way this Horseman can keep herself—and everyone else—safe is to keep her distance. But not even Limos can save herself from the secrets she’s kept... or resist the seductive allure of one very brave human.

Arik Wagner knows the saying “love hurts” better than most, yet he never thought stealing a kiss from Limos would land him in Hell. Literally. It takes all his military training to survive the demon torture, but once he’s topside, Arik realizes that the agony has just begun. With the Apocalypse looming and Satan demanding his bride, will Arik and Limos surrender to the desire smoldering between them? Or will giving in to their passion unleash hell on earth?




My Review: Now, I do not give 5 star (or Tiny Bat) reviews lightly. I mean, for me to give a book a 5 star review, it really has to earn it!!! Now, after saying that... I give this book a 5 Tiny Bat review!!!

I LOVE YOU LARISSA IONE!!!

This is the seventh book of Larissa Ione's that I have read, and I have not been let down once!!! She writes amazing characters. I get sucked into the Demonica world every singe time I pick one of her books up. I love all the Sem brothers (and Sin, the Sem sister) And now, I am madly in love with the Horsemen (and Horsewoman I didn't forget you Li) of the Apocalypse.

Reading this book was like an emotional roller-coaster. I felt for everyone of the character (even the ones that I really don't like) There was love, lust, hate, pain, this book had it all!!!

Being Satan's bride doesn't sounds as fun as I thought it would :P Who knew one little kiss could set of the rising Apocalypse?

I loved hearing form some of my fav characters from the Demonica series, like Shade, Runa and Wraith. One of my fav things about Larissa Ione is that she doesn't just forget that she wrote a whole other series, she incorporates it, so that everyone (me) who fell in love with the other characters can still get little updates and snippets. :D

I loved the way that the book came together. I wasn't sure how some of it was going to turn out, I was a bit skeptical that it would, but, being the genius writer she is, Larissa Ione pulled it off with style!!!

There was a lot of Thanatos' story line in this book, which really surprised me. I expected a little, but we got quite a bit of his back story and I think everyone who read the book is now silently cursing Larissa (I know I am :P ) because we are all desperate to get our hands on the new book, which isn't out yet, and won't be for way too long!!! (I already have my copy on pre-order... counting down 174 days to go!!!)


Larissa Ione, how can you do this to me?!!! To us all!!! I NEED the next book in the series!!! I CAN'T wait until June!!!





I give it 5 Tiny Bats out of 5





JesykaJames
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated :D