Monday, October 31, 2011

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison: Review by JesykaJames

Review for Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 312
Source: The Book Depository
Release Date: May 3rd 2011
Publisher: Berkley
Series Y/N: Yes.
No. in Series: Book 1.

Found: I bought this book online, off of The Book Depository. I kinda searched for every book on Dragons that I could find... I love me some dragon :P


Synopsis: Half-human and half-wyr, Pia Giovanni spent her life keeping a low profile among the wyrkind and avoiding the continuing conflict between them and their dark Fae enemies. But after being blackmailed into stealing a coin from the hoard of a dragon, Pia finds herself targeted by one of the most powerful-and passionate-of the Elder races.


My Review: I was sooooo tempted to give this book a 5 star review, but... I just couldn't. I want to, but at the same time, it was a little lacking in plot.

In saying that though, it made up for it in characters!!! Dragos is awesome!!! He's so possessive, it's soooo cute!!! He does such adorable little things, especially when he's mad. I know I fell in love with him. :)

He is one sexy dragon ;)

Pia is really funny, too!!! She's such a klutz. Hehe. Things just seem to happen around her.

It was a really good book. I loved it. It has really well written descriptions, and explanations of the worlds and the Elders and all that. It was a really good read.

Just ordered the next two books in the series, sadly neither of them is for my fav character Graydon, but hopefully his book will come out soon. :)

Can't wait!!!



I give it 4 Tiny Bats out of 5





I hope you all enjoy the review :) Let me know what you think.
Also, if anyone has any recommendations on what I should read or review let me know.



JesykaJames@TheBookMystress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated :D